
Julie and Jace arrived a few days before Natalie's birthday. We've had a lot of fun with all of them. Coincidentally, both Jace and Ashton have matching summer outfits, so I had to take a picture of both of them sporting their new attire. They are the cutest little boys ever! Their mothers are equally as cute, but I have no reason to be biased, right? On Natalie's birthday the girls went to a matinee while Steve and I stayed home and tended the grandchildren. When they returned, we had an enchilada dinner which was Natalie's pick. Thomas surprised all of us with a beautiful chocolate cake that a friend from their ward had made for our celebration. As it turned out, the friend is a baker at the MGM Grand Hotel. The cake was the hit of the evening. Not only was it delicious but it also tasted divine. By the way, the cake was completely edible.
1 comment:
It was fun to celebrate Nat's b-day with her! You hosted a really fun b-day party for a really important sister of mine!! Thanks again Mom for all you do.
Post a Comment