Today I turned 58! How is that possible? I had an absolutely fabulous day. Steve was agreeable to all of my plans. We went out to lunch at Glacier's which is a great new grocery store with a wonderful food court located near my school. I love it! Turkey wraps don't get any better. Then we went to a matinee and saw Karate Kid which I've been wanting to see for several months. At the last minute Natalie and Cali decided to join us at the movies. I heard Cali say during the movie, "Those boys aren't being very nice." Another time she said after watching a few karate moves, "Wouldn't that hurt?" Then we went to Desert Shores Lagoon and enjoyed an evening swim. Natalie surprised me by bringing yummy, yummy chocolate truffle frozen bars which actually were 100 calories per bar. Unfortunately, I ate two. Totally off my diet, but it's my birthday. I was able to talk to all of my girls today; and without a doubt, I would say that my 58th birthday ROCKED! Thanks family for the nice gifts and making me feel so special and loved.
2 comments:
Sounds like fun to me! Happy birthday!
Looks like a wonderful way to spend your birthday.
Post a Comment