The weather has finally changed in Las Vegas. I've starting wearing jogging suits now, and we recently turned on our heater for the first time this fall. So with those changes I guess it was definitely time to celebrate Thanksgiving. A few weeks ago while Julie, Sheldon, and Jace were in Las Vegas, we celebrated Thanksgiving early with them as well as with Natalie and her family. We had a lot of fun playing games and eating yummy food. So, Steve and I had decided that since we had already celebrated we would simply go out to dinner and to a movie on the real Thanksgiving day. However, the day before we changed our mind and made a quick trip to the store to buy the smallest turkey we could find. We enjoyed a very quiet day, but it was a nice day. It's always nice to smell a turkey baking away in the oven, sip a cup of hot chocolate, and enjoy a movie while under the comfort of a nice warm blanket. We had another yummy dinner and then went to an evening show of Harry Potter. I'm grateful for all of my many blessings. Most importantly I am grateful for my wonderful family who I love more than words can express!!!!!
1 comment:
Thanks for having a special Thanksgiving for us! I'm so glad we could be there for it and it looks like you had a nice dinner with just you and dad too! Happy Thanksgiving! I love you!
Post a Comment