January 12, 2012, was a big day. Melanie flew in from Oklahoma, and Heather and her children flew in from Missouri. Everyone had purchased airplane tickets to be in Las Vegas for the birth of the twins. Even though the twins came six weeks early, everyone decided to come anyway. I was so glad we could all be together. It gets harder and harder every year to make these family gatherings happen, but I want to give a "shout out" to all my girls and their families for caring enough about our family to rearrange their busy schedules.
| Skye, Cali, and Kyra sat by each other at the party. They looked so cute. I just couldn't resist taking their picture! |
| Everyone wanted a chance to hold the babies. Here's Leslie and Allison getting their turn while we are at the Sutton/Galler party. |
| Here we have the cousins. It's fun for me to see how they've grown from little girls into beautiful women. I am so glad the Sutton girls are cousins but also our friends. |
| Cali, Kyra, and Skye enjoyed jumping on Sutton's trampoline while the "big girls" were inside visiting. |
| Later that day all the Galler girls headed for Target and Cafe Rio which is our favorite Mexican restaurant in Las Vegas. We weren't disappointed; it was yummy as usual. |
| It seemed like everyone wanted plenty of turns holding those sweet little boys; too SWEET! |
No comments:
Post a Comment