Yesterday after school we met Natalie and her family at the Lied Museum where we stayed for a few hours. All of us had a lot of fun. We seemed to especially enjoy the green screen where everyone took a turn trying to beat the computer at volleyball or soccer. After the museum we headed for Cafe Rio and enjoyed a great Mexican dinner. Natalie then suggested we go to the Bellagio to look at the atrium. It was really pretty. I had never seen it decorated with a "Holland" theme. I love all flowers but I especially love tulips, so I was happy to see so many of them in all different colors. The huge windmill was nice as were the wooden shoes and huge swan. I have to say though that quite a few people stopped to admire the twins. They seem to be the center of attention no matter where we go with them. Thanks, Natalie, for suggesting we spend Friday together. It was a great way to start the weekend after a busy work week at school.
No comments:
Post a Comment