After Julie lived with us for three months, she decided to rent a townhouse about ten minutes from our home. With her move, I decided it was time for me to make a few changes too. So, I began working on the house this summer before Steve and I traveled to St. Louis to visit Heather and her family. Here are some pictures of the changes I have made recently.
 |
This is the family bathroom across the hallway
from one of the spare bedrooms
Julie got me started on red and black, and
I am liking the color change. |
 |
I moved the bedding from the end room into the room
across from the bathroom. It matched perfectly
with the drapes Julie left behind. Now I just need
some wall hangings. |
 |
This is another view of the same bedroom.
I moved around some pictures that used to be in the
bathroom to the wall here and brought up some family
pictures that used to be in my office. Grandma's old TV
is gone, but her rocking chair is once again sitting
in the far corner which you can't see in this picture. |
 |
I am very proud of my office. It took me
three days to organize the closet. It may not
look like much, but I bought a bookshelf from
Hobby Lobby and put it in the closet. Now, I have
all of my school, church, and genealogy binders
and books off the floor and into the closet.
All of my scrapbooking items are on the top shelf.
That's what I call organization! |
 |
I decluttered my office!
Everything is dusted, most of my purses and bags are
put away, and I am in awe as I look at how nice and
clean everything is. I finally got rid of my old printer and
installed a new one that's been sitting in a box in my closet
for over a year. I think it was about time! |
 |
I am so excited about this change! I converted the end bedroom
upstairs to an exercise room. Steve gave away the old mattress
that used to be in this room to our neighbors, and we moved
the two exercise machines that used to be in our bedroom
into our new exercise room. Julie gave me her treadmill for my
birthday. I brought home my refrigerator from school and fan.
I don't really want to give Natalie back her rocking chair because
it is so comfortable, but I probably will have to do that someday.
I brought up all the DVD's and CD's from downstairs.
THIS ROOM ROCKS! |
 |
This is another view of my exercise room.
For my 60th birthday Steve gave me a
42" TV. He mounted it on the wall the
night before we left for St. Louis.
Again, THIS ROOM ROCKS! |
 |
This room has a few changes in the decorations.
I framed the picture of Jace that one of my students
drew for me at the end of the last school year. I
put all of the stuffed animals and dolls I have on the
shelf or bed. In the closet are the toys. This room is for my
grandchildren all of which I love more than words can say. |
1 comment:
I love it!!! The exercise room is perfect!
Post a Comment