Over President's Day weekend Steve and I flew to Kansas City, rented a car, and drove three hours to Jefferson City, Missouri to spend the long weekend with Heather, Chad, Kyra, Skye, and Dane. We enjoyed shopping, a Valentine's Day party, meals out, meals in, playing with sweet grandchildren, church, and visiting. Our only regret was when it was time to come home. Each time we leave it's sad, but we are thankful for the times we get to share. I'm already looking at the calendar and counting the months until our next vacation!
4 comments:
Mom, welcome to the blogging world. I am so proud of you!
Thanks for all your help. You are a good teacher.
Hey, great blog! I'm a beginner too and don't spend the hours on mine like my girls do. I love your background and photo of you and the granddaughters.
I didn't know that you have a blog! How fun :)
Post a Comment