Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Happiest Place on the Earth









Linda's granddaughter was participating with her gymnastics team at an exhibition Saturday at Disneyland so Linda asked Becky, Pam, and me if we would like to make a quick trip to California, watch her granddaughter, and then play at the theme parks. We all decided it sounded like great fun, so we arranged our weekend so we could go. We ended up spending hours and hours at Disneyland and the California theme parks. We had a great time. I went on rides I don't usually go on like Space Mountain, Star Wars, Hollywood Tower, and California Screaming which was a huge roller coaster that had more ups and downs and circles than I want to remember. We also went on some tame rides like the new Woody ride, Soaring, Mattehorn, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Indiana Jones, and Thunder Mountain. We had a great time, and we even managed to get home for church today!

3 comments:

Amy said...

You guys are too funny! I am glad that you had such a good time.

Julie Poll said...

It looks like a lot of fun mom! You and your sisters know how to have a good time. :)

Kim and Linda said...

I'm so glad that we could all get together and have some fun. It was a quick trip but I loved being all together. Thanks for making the effort to go again even though you had just been with your family. I had a great time.