
The entire Christmas holiday was wonderful, but I'm just including here a post about New Year's weekend. Julie and her family were still here from Oregon, and Natalie and her family continued spending time with us. We had a great dinner on New Year's Eve, and then took turns trying on the "2010" hat of the year. I bought some fireworks at Sam's, and we enjoyed playing outside with our little show. As in previous years at midnight on the 31st, we found ourselves down by the railroad track near the Strip watching the sychronized firework show staged by various hotels. It was a fun show even though it was quite cold. Our "last meal" of the holiday was on Sunday, January 3rd, 2010, when we set the table with my special tea party dishes and enjoyed a delicious meal after church. Monday I was off to school and Julie, Sheldon, Natalie, and Thomas drove to Brianhead for a two-day snowboarding trip before heading back to reality in Oregon. All in all, I would say this holiday season gets a "10" rating!
2 comments:
That was so much fun! I want to go back to all the partying! Thanks for making it such a fun stay for us. Jace misses his Grandma and Grandpa.
I love the New Year's hat on the little boys. Sounds like a fun night out.
Post a Comment