Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year! 2011

Melanie flew out of LV bound for Oklahoma this morning, so she actually missed our New Year's celebration. I thoroughly enjoyed having her for this past week. I am looking forward to our next family gathering for Kyra's baptism in St. Louis in February.
We began our New Year's Eve celebration with finger foods and snacks. I feel like I'm going to pop. We've had way too much food this last week. The diet has to start Monday.

After dinner we all put on party hats and used our whistles to make lots and lots of noise. It was totally fun to be with the family. We decided to celebrate as though we lived in NYC, so we actually brought in the New Year at 9:00 p.m. The kids needed to get to bed, so it seemed like a perfect way to enjoy the kiddies and play cards, etc. late into the evening with just the adults.


Aren't they cute???? Happy New Year!




No comments: