
This year I was in charge of the "tea party" for the Sutton girls and the Galler girls. I decided to switch things up a bit. We had a waffle bar and played Bunco. We got together from 9 to 11 am. I had a lot of fun and hope everyone else did as well. I am very grateful to have my sister Linda in town and hope to always continue our Christmas get-togethers. If you don't have family, what really do you have?

My sweet granddaughters in matching purple sweater dresses taken before the party actually got underway.

I love Skye, Kyra, and Cali. I have found that being a grandma is a very, very good thing.

Here we are together for a picture before the party. Julie couldn't be with us, but all the other girls were in town and ready to party.

So sweet and so cute......

Another Galler pic before the waffle bar began

A group shot of the Sutton and Galler girls. We totalled 15.

The "cousins"

The Sutton girls looking good

Allison was the winner of Bunco

Jennie had the fewest points, but it wasn't so bad because she also got a prize in our family Bunco game. Maybe it's not such a bad thing to come in last. . . .
1 comment:
Aren't you on top of it! I had a blast this morning. Seeing your girls is always so wonderful!
Post a Comment