Monday, April 18, 2011

Celebrating Easter a Week Early

We were going to have a BBQ at the park for our Easter
celebration, but we decided it was too hot.  We stayed home
instead and enjoyed grilled hamburgers and
hot dogs.  It definitely was not the typical Easter meal, but
everyone seemed to enjoy the menu anyway.

We ate on egg-shaped purple paper plates and had
matching purple drinks.  The table looked cute if I do say
so myself.

Here's the group for Easter dinner.  I wish Melanie, Heather, and
their families could have joined us too.

Here I am modeling my new apron that Natalie made me
for Valentine's Day.  I finally got to show it off while I
fixed Easter dinner.

Cali had a lot of fun hunting for all
of her eggs from the Easter bunny.

Jace might be short, but it was amazing to see how
he could stretch to reach all those Easter eggs.

Cali is so sweet and knows just how to pose
for all my photos of her.

Here's the group we had for Easter dinner.  I sure love
all my girls and their families even the ones not
pictured.   Happy Easter family!

1 comment:

Julie Poll said...

That was such a fun Easter party and I am so glad we were there to celebrate it with you!!! Jace loved all his Easter gifts. You spoil us!! We love you.