My birthday plans changed several times over the course of the last few months, but eventually a plan was formulated that seemed fun. On Friday, August 3rd, Linda and Kristi Reed took me out to lunch at The Tea Room which is inside an antique store on the east side of Las Vegas. Linda gave me two new charms for my family charm bracelet that I am in the process of putting together, and Kristi gave me two necklaces with matching earrings. It was a fun afternoon filled with good conversation and good food.
| Linda, Kristi, and the Birthday Girl |
| The sandwiches were egg, tuna, chicken, and cucumber. I had Berry, Berry decaffeinated tea. The desserts were brownies, pumpkin spice squares, and an apple crisp square of some sort. |
1 comment:
I just read this post and the one from your staycation. Looks like your birthday was AMAZING!
Post a Comment