Monday, August 6, 2012

Enjoying Time With Julie

Although the circumstances that brought Julie back to Las Vegas are tragic, I am grateful for the time that I have been able to spend with her as she tries to recover and find her way on a new path.  She moved into a townhouse while I was at the annual Anderson sister weekend in June this year.  As the hot summer days of Las Vegas were upon us, we have enjoyed swimming at her complex numerous times plus having some meals together.  It's nice to have someone to sit with at church again as well as having her go with me occasionally to have pedicures.  I love all of my daughters, and I am grateful when I can share time with them.  Life is short; I cherish family time.

This picture was taken the day Julie
signed a 7-month contract for
her townhouse.  We parked outside the clubhouse. 

This picture was taken from the balcony of the
clubhouse on the day Julie signed her contract.

This picture was taken in August; the first time
Julie cooked in her new place.  Steve and I
were lucky to have that "first" invitation.

It seems so good to see Julie's place filled with
familiar furniture and furnishings.  She has a
very nice, comfortable home.

This picture was taken another day when Natalie and her
family came over to swim and have pizza for dinner.

Ben, Weston, me, Steve, and Thomas
enjoying the pool

No comments: