I can hardly believe that tomorrow is the last day of November. It feels like this month just started, and here it is practically over. Besides school and church work taking most of my time, I have managed to have a little bit of fun here and there. Below are some of the things that kept me busy in my spare time.
| We celebrated Steve and Thomas' birthday and Thanksgiving altogether one Saturday night early in November. |
| Thomas turned 30 and Steve turned 65. The years keep rolling by. |
| One Saturday in November Steve and I went over to Julie's school. She was there trying to catch up. Steve hadn't been there before, so lots of show and tell going on. |
| Julie is an excellent teacher; we are very proud of her. |
| Another view of Julie's classroom |
| After being at Julie's school for an hour or so we met Natalie and her kids at Cafe Rio and then off to a show at Boulder Station. |
| The show apparently wore the twins out. |
| Julie and Heather Jones Best of friends forever and ever |
| On Thanksgiving morning Natalie, Julie, and Jeri ran a half marathon on the east side of town near the temple. |
| Taking a quick picture before beginning the 13-mile run |
| When we first arrived, it was very dark. By the time the race actually started, the sun had come up. It was a beautiful day. It was hard to believe in some parts of the country it was snowing. |
| Here's Natalie with one of her friends from her ward. They stayed together for most of the race. |
| Jeri is unbelievable. She beat both Julie and Natalie. Julie said, "I hope I can run like her when I grow up." It was so funny; we all laughed. |
| Thomas and the kids made signs to cheer everyone on. |
| I loved this sign. It said, "You're the bomb, Mom." |
| Natalie is evidently feeling quite exhausted after running 13 miles. |
No comments:
Post a Comment