Friday, December 30, 2011

Both Twins Are Home

Monday, December 26th, Ben came home.  Thursday, December 29th, Weston came home.  What a great day for all of us especially Natalie and Thomas.  The babies ended up being in the hospital about four weeks.  Both now weigh six pounds, and they are doing remarkably well.  We feel very blessed that they are home.  At last Natalie and Thomas can rest physically and emotionally knowing their family is finally at home enjoying life together.  I stopped by on my way to the temple yesterday afternoon to drop off a double stroller from a lady in my stake, a little bouncy chair I have been storing for Natalie, their wash, and of course, cinnamon rolls from the bread store!


It was so nice to see the twins without all the cords
and medical paraphernalia.  They seemed restful
and quite happy and contented.

Clark saw me carrying things from my car to the house,
so I had a chance to tell him that both babies were home.
He came downstairs to visit both babies too.

Two proud grandmas and
one very proud mom.


A very proud grandpa and proud sister!

No comments: